Posts with the category Home Automation
- Win 8 / 8.1: http://www.arduined.eu/ch340-windows-8-driver-download/ (or local mirror)
- Win 7: http://www.arduined.eu/ch340g-converter-windows-7-driver-download/ (or local mirror)
- Linux: The driver is called ch341 and it is part of the Linux kernel: drivers/usb/serial/ch341.c
opkg install kmod-usb-serial-ch341
I bought the TFA 30.3155 (9.579 kbps).
- JeeNode USB
- Bulding a JeeLink yourself (German)
- RFM12B Connection to 5V Arduino
- JeeLink on FHEM Wiki
- JeeLib for Arduino IDE: Ports, RF12, and RF69 drivers from JeeLabs
- Design file: 36_LaCrosse-LaCrosseITPlusReader.zip from FHEM's Arduino code
- FHEM commandref for JeeLink.
- How a RFM12...
Here are the steps required to install FHEM on Arch Linux:
# We start by updating our system first: pacman -Syyu # We install 'make': pacman -S make # Now we create the user / group: fhem / fhem groupadd fhem useradd \ --system \ --create-home...