Posts with the tag Fuse4X
EncFS (on Wikipedia) – a FUSE filesystem – can help encrypt cloud synced folders (using business proof AES or Blowfish algorithms). It operates on smaller blocks (not a single big file) and thus works well with Dropbox, because when only one decrypted file is changed, it won't...
With FUSE - The Filesystem in Userspace you can mount all different kinds of remote / local filesystems on you Linux/Unix/Mac computer. Here are some implementations of interesting FUSE filesystems:
- SSHFS https://blog.philippklaus.de/2011/07/sshfs-on-mac-os-x-10-6-8-with-fuse4x/ works great!
- Encrypted Filesystem https://blog.philippklaus.de/2011/12/transparently-encrypt-folders-with-encfs/ works well!
- PicasaFUSE https://github.com/jonathanverner/picasafuse
- FuseFTP in Perl https://github.com/marcust/fuseftp
- ZFS-FUSE http://zfs-fuse.net/
- FlickrMS https://github.com/patrickjennings/FlickrMS