Posts with the tag power supply
The Rohde & Schwarz HMC 8043: A 3 channel power supply 0-32V, max. 3A, 100W.
- Total output power: 100W
- Maximum current per channel: 3A for HMC8043
- Half-19″ form factor, rack mountable
- FuseLink, FuseDelay, EasyArb, EasyRamp
- LXI, LAN, USB (TMC and virtual COM port)
- Data logging directly to flash drive (csv file)
The default ports are:
- Raw TCP:...
- HMP4030: 3 × 0 V to 32 V/0 A to 10 A (384 W)
- HMP4040: 4 × 0 V to 32 V/0 A to 10 A (384 W)
- Low residual ripple due to linear postregulators
- Realtime voltage, current and power values
- High setting and readback resolution: