|800MHz Freescale MX50 ARMv7||256 MB||Atheros AR6003||6" 800 x 600|
The display in detail: A 6" E Ink Pearl with IR touch technology, 4bit greyscale color depth, 600 x 800 pixels, thus 167ppi.
I rooted my device as described in the MobileRead Wiki and I have the Android Marketplace on it. However, after all, the built in PDF reader software works best for me with its autocrop capabilities.
Going back to stock using a hard reset
Here is how the factory reset works:
- Switch the reader off: Press and hold the power button until the Device Shutdown screen appears.
- In the Device Shutdown screen, press Yes.
- Press the power button again to turn the reader back on.
- While the screen displays opening book..... , simultaneously press and hold down the Page Turn (Next) (second from left) and Back (second from right) buttons.
- Allow the Home screen to fully load (Loading... should no longer flash in the top left corner of your screen). Then Release - Press - Release the Back button only and then Release the Page Turn (Next) button.
- In the Would you like to execute Factory Initialize screen, press Yes .
- Press the power button again to turn on the reader. The reader will be set to factory settings.