Posts with the tag Audio Equipment
I probably bought this mixer for a somewhat different purpose compared to most people. I have active speakers connected directly to my computer sound card, and my idea was to route the sound card speaker output through this little mixer so I could have a volume and sound control on...
The Behringer U-Control UCA202 is an inexpensive (~25 EUR) small USB sound card that I bought when my older M-Audio Transit USB wasn't working well on my Seagate GoFlex Home. I'm also planning to use it on my Buffalo WZR-HP-AG300H WiFi router. This blog post documents some of...
I took a couple of images of the hardware and put them on PicasaWeb: https://picasaweb.google.com/111743287730172647732/MAudioTransitUSB.
The ICs used are:
- U1 TI TAS1020A (8052 w/USB audio streaming) Stereo USB Audio Interface
- U2 uC 24LC64 (serial EEPROM) 64 Kbit Electrically Erasable PROM
- U3 AKM AK4584VQ (audio) 24Bit 96kHz Audio CODEC with DIT/DIR
- U4 1117M3...
- Plugging this audio recorder into the computer (connecting to its MiniUSB port) makes it show up as data storage device. So you can get the recordings off the device without any software on the computer.
- Sound quality is exceptional.
- You can plug the device into a power-only USB wall adapter. It can...