Posts with the tag NAS
Setting up the disks
ssh root@yak dev=/dev/sda parted -s $dev mktable gpt parted -s $dev mkpart primary 2MiB 512MiB parted -s $dev mkpart primary 512MiB 100% parted -s...
I'm not extremely happy with this product, it is slow (even as it has a Gigabit LAN port) and there are more problems with it.
- philipp, admin, guest-share
- File Server Settings
- encoding: CP1250 (central european)
- workgroup: HOME, description: philipp-nas
- share management
- public: writable by philipp and admin (Win/SMB)
- printer server: off
- lan settings:
- hostname: IB-NAS4200-B
- ip: static
- time server: ntp (time.nist.gov)