Posts with the tag Scanning
What you have to do:
- Remove the staples of your leaflet.
- Create a new folder for your images to scan.
- Scan the batch of leaflet pages as PNG image files.
- First scan the outer pages starting with the cover.
- Then scan the inner pages starting with the cover.
- Run the script
convert.sh(see above) in the...
This blog post documents the steps needed to set up a Samba Windows share on a Ubuntu based computer in order to let the Konica Minolta magicolor 4690mf scanner save scanned images directly to that folder.
Main resource: http://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/Samba_server (German)
sudo aptitude install samba-common samba
You might also install the...
FAX functionality using HylaFax
sudo aptitude install hylafax-client
This installes the following binaries:
To send a fax from your terminal, run (
-n : no coverpage,
-d : destination):
sendfax -n -d0711123456 brief.ps
Switch the device off and on again in the case...