Posts with the tag audio recording
I took a couple of images of the hardware and put them on PicasaWeb: https://picasaweb.google.com/111743287730172647732/MAudioTransitUSB.
The ICs used are:
- U1 TI TAS1020A (8052 w/USB audio streaming) Stereo USB Audio Interface
- U2 uC 24LC64 (serial EEPROM) 64 Kbit Electrically Erasable PROM
- U3 AKM AK4584VQ (audio) 24Bit 96kHz Audio CODEC with DIT/DIR
- U4 1117M3...
- Plugging this audio recorder into the computer (connecting to its MiniUSB port) makes it show up as data storage device. So you can get the recordings off the device without any software on the computer.
- Sound quality is exceptional.
- You can plug the device into a power-only USB wall adapter. It can...