Posts with the tag oscilloscope
The Rigol DS1052E is a nice digital oscilloscope for little money. It has a USB and RS232 interface over which you can interact with it on your computer. I put the detailed specifications of the device in a Github Gist.
The USB Port - USBTMC
Bus 006 Device 006:...
I copied the specifications into a Gist on Github.
Remote Control via Agilent IO Libraries
Read p.280 in the German or p.272 in the English manual.
- A Python module for another Agilent scope: pyagilent54622d - A Python Driver for the Agilent 54622D Oscilloscope Might also work with the USB Port of...
One problem that I found out when trying to set the Tektronix TDS3054B up for network access is certainly a firmware bug: You can set the network adapter to get an IP address via DHCP or set it manually (the bug occurs on both). Let's say you choose to set the...
This is a 20 MS/s digital oscilloscope in the form of a PCI extension card. It is quite old.
- Product Website: http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/12618
- Data Sheet: http://www.ni.com/pdf/products/us/4mi448-450.pdf
- NI's recommended replacement for the PCI-5102, the USB-5133: http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/203720
- Search for the NI-Scope drivers package (currently v3.8.1) on http://www.ni.com/drivers/: http://search.ni.com/nisearch/app/main/p/bot/no/ap/tech/lang/en/pg/1/sn/catnav:du,ssnav:sup/q/ni%20scope/
- NI High-Speed Digitizers Help
- Online: http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/370592N-01/